Since 2002 I have worked largely freelance as a journalist, copywriter and layout designer for a variety of UK and international clients. Check out samples below.
During 2011-12 I wrote and self-published my first novel, Human+, a project that honed my layout design skills (Adobe InDesign), and served as a quick education in self-publishing.
Between 2013-17 I produced my own podcast, The Eternities , in which I interviewed writers and thinkers on consciousness, technology and human potential, the primary themes of my novel.
Since 2017 I have been involved in the crypto/blockchain space, working as Media Director for a fintech startup during its fundraising ICO, and as a copywriter, journalist and white paper writer.
- Non-fiction book: Confessions of a Hypnotist, by Alan Bates. Click “Look Inside” to see text.
- Non-fiction book: Wide Awake – The Autobiography, by Alan Bates. Click “Look Inside” to see text.
- Website content: Sqwiz.com.
- Feature: For blockchain fintech startup Ankorus
- Real estate: Luxury home, Spain.
- Furniture: Lambert.
- Lighting design: Bruce Munro.
- Health: The Chronic Failure to Tackle ME / CFS
- Travel: Mumbai: City of Dreams and Nightmares
- Lifestyle: Something to Say About Ten Days of Silent Meditation
- Film review: Spoiling for the Afterlife – The Psychedelicised New Film from Gaspar Noé
- Paranormal: Inner Space, Out of Body
- I also wrote articles for my podcast site, The Eternities, which also appeared on the Disinfo.com site.
- White paper: Blockchain fintech startup Ankorus
- Crowdfunding blog: Blockchain fintech startup Ankorus
- Marketing: Why Small businesses need a (mobile) website
- Marketing: Which Facebook solution for your business? Profile, Page or Group?
- Fiction book: Human+, by myself. (Excerpt.)
- Non-fiction book: Confessions of a Hypnotist, by Alan Bates. Click “Look Inside” to see layout.
- Non-fiction book: Wide Awake – The Autobiography, by Alan Bates. Click “Look Inside” to see layout.
- Magazine: Object of Dreams.
- Article illustrations: Blockchain fintech startup Ankorus